Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet


http://dixieoutfitters.com



Southern Heritage Alerts: A victim of arrogance, hate and the PC Crowd

1/13/13

A victim of arrogance, hate and the PC Crowd


"I was at the VMFA today not to protest anything but to honor my ancestor who spent 16 years living at the old soldiers home here in Richmond Virginia. This is the day my ancestor was admitted to old the soldiers home in 1908. I went on the property to honor this ancestor with a flag the museum has put in their policies that I cannot carry on the property. I asked when approached by security if I could see VA law or statutes that made it illegal. Head of VMFA security left and came back with a procedure and rules that they made and printed up to say that it was forbidden on the property with the flag. I made the comment to the Richmond police officers that piece of paper was not Virginia law and how could I be doing anything illegal in a PUBLIC STATE PARK! I did not get a answer back from the Richmond officer but was asked to leave again. Security officer Coles approached me and notified me that I had 2 choices to sign a summons and leave the property or get arrested. I told him that I wasn't signing anything. The head of VMFA security said that the citation was off the tables as I was walking off the property and on to the sidewalk. I went to walk back on the public side walk where I was pushed from behind , my flag pole pulled from my hand and I went directly to the Richmond Police officers asking them to protect me from the security guard. At this point I was arrested for trespassing. I was not breaking any laws. Just because someone makes up a rule it doesn't mean it is right or constitutional. No one could show me I was breaking the law in a public park. I spent less than 30 mins in handcuffs, walked back from point 9th street, and made it to my daughters birthday dinner and party.. Court is feb4th.. I am ready to accept any responsibility for breaking any law if I did and I leave the outcome in Gods hands now.

The Video.. as you can see I was leaving the Park even though I had not been shown I was breaking any law. The security guard (lady) also put her hands on my daughter and pushed her back which you will see in the video as well. I think there are some assault cases that have been made here." ~ Tripp Lewis

"EVERYONE WHO READS THIS NEEDS TO REPOST IT TO THEIR WALL AND EVERY GROUP/PAGE THEY CAN!" ~ Eileen Parker Zoellner

CONTACT!
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
200 N Blvd Richmond, VA 23220
(804) 340-1400

VMFA's Security and Storm Troopers
Rick Pleasants
804.340.5503

Director and Chief Executive Officer
Alex Nyerges
804.340.1500

Government Relations/Secretary of the Foundation
David Bradley
804.340.1515

Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
200 N Blvd Richmond, VA 23220
(804) 340-1400

VMFA's Security and Storm Troopers
Rick Pleasants
804.340.5503

Director and Chief Executive Officer
Alex Nyerges
804.340.1500

Government Relations/Secretary of the Foundation
David Bradley
804.340.1515

Contact Information:
Mayor's Office
City of Richmond
900 E. Broad St., Suite 201
Richmond, VA
23219 USA

Sound off:
HERE

"Do you know what is worse than a mother's scorn if you hurt her children? Southern Brothers and Sisters scorn if you hurt one of their own. You've been warned." ~ Eileen Parker Zoellner

Photo, Jackie Weaver Dennison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home