Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet


http://dixieoutfitters.com



Southern Heritage Alerts: A Call to Arms! Ringgold GA.

4/4/06

A Call to Arms! Ringgold GA.


Plans are in the works to have a Confederate heritage rally at Ringgold Georgia in two weeks. This in response to:

Battle flag won’t fly

Lets show them the FLAG WILL FLY!

If you would like to help/support this effort...

Contact Rodney Waller
The Chattahoochee Guards SCV 1639
For details:
ConfedGA@aol.com


"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do." - Edward Everett Hale

Our heritage needs you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home